With the growth of complex projects, stakeholder involvement, and advancements in visual-based technology, metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators) are critical factors in evaluating project performance.
Dashboard reporting systems provide accessible project performance data, and sharing this vital data concisely and consistently is an essential communication responsibility of all project managers.
Today, we have as many as fifty metrics on a project. Each project can have a different set of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboard reporting requirements. We are also creating value-reflective or value-based metrics that can measure the value of the project as it progresses. Why are we doing this?
Because measuring and reporting value metrics improves client satisfaction and leads to more business.
Because metrics and KPIs, if used correctly, allow for informed decision-making and improved performance.
The Project Metrics, KPIs, and Dashboards Professional Certification Program provide participants with the tools to identify and measure the most meaningful indicators of success in their organization and their projects.
Fully optimized for all aspects of project, program and portfolio delivery.
- Managing execution
- Monitoring and controlling
- Proactive thinking
- Analyzing data
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Project managers
- Members of project offices
- Project sponsors,
- Functional managers,
- Senior management and individuals involved in developing and managing project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Certification confirms you understand and can apply the framework to projects and programs – ensuring they achieve optimal results.
Certify your ability to:
- Deliver projects and programs successfully utilizing a comprehensive framework.
- Understand project and program functions plus the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain a practical project or program delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Identify the driving forces that will lead to better project metrics
- Define and select the right project metrics
- Develop and apply project KPIs
- Create project KPIs and reports using MS project
- Design a project dashboard and traffic light reports
- Construct value-based project metrics
- 75 multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 50% pass mark (38 marks out of 75).
Become globally recognized for professional excellence.
- Training Format Accredited Training Provider
- Exam Format Multiple Choice Test
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Level 1 - Practitioner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes