Earn the Contracts and Contract Risk Management Professional (CCRP) Certification that sets the global standard for this professional capability.
CCRP is fast becoming a globally-recognized discipline and is poised for rapid growth within the public and private sectors.
The transition to a digital economy creates a need for innovation in commercial policies and contracting practices, which can only be fulfilled through a professional workforce.
The CCRP Program covers the entire contracting lifecycle and equips you to become an industry leader, providing the tools you need to deliver impact.
Contracts should reflect business objectives in clear, complete, and enforceable provisions. In this course, you will study how various contract concepts relate to each other within a single document and how to approach an agreement with a holistic view.
You will explore how contractual provisions can be modified to allocate various risks to one party or another.
This is an important skill; after all, which party will bear which chances in a particular transaction are often the most hotly negotiated deal terms. So then, you will look over how contract provisions allocate risk and control among parties to a contract.
As a result, you will be better able to talk with your legal team about anticipating risks by using those provisions in your arrangements.
KEY CERTIFICATION TAKEAWAYS
- Adopt a holistic approach to contracts based on understanding the relationships among various provisions in a typical contract
- Use contractual provisions to bridge information gaps and address “moral hazard” problems
- Use representations and warranties, conditions, and covenants to allocate risk and control among parties to a contract
- Mitigate risk and recognize issues in standard contractual provisions
- Increased understanding of risk
- Better ability to allocate risk and to select the appropriate contractual regime to achieve your aim
- Develop risk identification and assessment skills
- Heighten understanding of the alternative methods of allocating risk
- Improve understanding of different approaches to managing risk during a contract
- Improve the ability to reduce the negative impact of poorly-managed risk on a project or a company
The Exam is Online
Take your CCRP Certification Exam from your home or office, 24/7.
Who Should Apply?
If you are a contract manager, risk manager, functional manager or procurement professional CCRP certification sets you apart.
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in contract risk management, or if you are a contract or procurement manager focused on contractual risk management, including for large projects in complex environments, then the CCRP is an excellent choice for you.
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of contract management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of contract risk management formal education or accredited training
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-RMP
- The 70-question exam is available in person and online in English.
- To maintain your CCRP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in contract management topics every three years.
This information is an overview of the eligibility requirements.
- Training Format Accredited Training Provider
- Exam Format Multiple Choice Test
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level Advanced Professional
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes