CIPP is designed for current and future purchasing professionals, reflecting levels of understanding and competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing operations at the international level.
Bypassing the exam, you will join an elite group of professionals who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence in Supply Chain Management. The CIPP designation can be mentioned after your name, just like a Ph.d. The
CIPP designation will also prove your technical expertise and enhance your credibility in the Industry.
- Acquire the skill set to face and solve the complex supply chain challenges across the globe
- Increase your earning potential and credibility in the job market
- It helps to stay competitive in today’s global business environment.
- Provides you with a common standard of supply chain understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks to address supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Be a Globally Certified Professional in the Supply Chain domain
Benefits to Organisation:
- More profitable, reliable, and sustainable supply chains and logistics operations.
- More controllable operations and less vulnerable to damaging risks.
- Better maneuverability to respond to the significant, beyond-your-control disruptions to the global supply ecosystem
- Certified & Knowledgeable Team Members can increase the profitability of Supply Chain operations.
Completing the certification program requires conducting a 40 question multiple-choice examination. The study is designed by a Board of Examiners consisting of a range of Certified, Sustaining, and Educator Members within the three above Institutes/Societies.
The individual candidates and their proctors determine the examination locations. A proctor may be an individual who is currently an active Certified Member, or a manager, supervisor, teacher, professor, or anyone of such standing.
Each proctor is determined on a case-by-case basis. CSOBM wishes to make it possible for every qualified candidate to complete the certification program in a convenient and timely manner.
Candidates who wish to become certified must meet the following requirements:
- AA degree OR more than three years of experience in purchasing/supply chain management.
- Satisfactory completion of a multiple-choice examination covering the addressed in the training program.
- Completion of an application for certification and payment of all fees.
- Training Format Accredited Training Provider